Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Dec 1, 2014

ok well life is going great in the airport Ward, right now things are going great my comp is a stud and we had the best week of my misión, we contacted a  ton this week and found some very interesting investigators. My goal was to try and focus more on the spirit and let it guide me to people. and what do you know? it did.

It was kinda funny this last week when i got here and  my companion told me that contacting in my area was really lame, he said that they averaged like 15 contacts a week or more sometimes and that they got alreadador of 4 new investigators. so we put it to the test and found a ton of news this week it was funny when the first door we knocked a young man answered and smiled when he opened the door and saw us.   we asked if he would like to hear more and he said i would love to i talked with the missionaries like three years ago and then moved out of town for  like a year, and when i got back i never heard from the missionaries again until now when you guys knocked my door. after that first contact it was all up hill. we found many other people that said the exact same thing, oh my parents are members of your church almost all of them gave us citas for this week so we are really excited to find out wich ones will progress.

I feel like this would be a great area to finish my mission but the way our president works he changes us about every 3 or 4 changes, and for some reason or other he loves changing elders from their area one or two changes before they head home. and its fine because all of the areas are super small by the end of your mission you can get your way around the whole mission pretty well. I think im going to miss the city a ton when i go home im starting to get the hang of buying groceries from the little stores in street corners. and taking public transportation is just so normal now.

Ok more info about my companion he is from neiva, colombia he said its like five hours from the capital. he is twenty one and has been in the mission almost a year, and he playes soccer pretty well, but yeah we are getting along pretty well,

I heard that our investigator from my last area is getting baptized on saturday and she asked if i could come, so i will see if president gives me permision the only down side is its on the other side of my mission so i doubt i will get permission, but right now we have some baptisms planed for the next few weeks and we put some dates last week so we´ll see how it goes.

glad to hear that you had such a good time playing ball, hows the cold weather treating you, mornings are starting to get cold wich is super lame, its like 40 or 50 degrees, but i cant complain its like 70 during the day.

hope you have a great week you guys are the best love you lots, and found a great scripture this week DYC 136:27-29!

love elder jenson.

No comments:

Post a Comment